We’re growing! Our organic growth has lead to the creation of a new full-time Front-End/WordPress Web Developer position. This is an immediate opening we’re looking to fill as soon as possible.
We’re a group of driven, quality-first designers and developers working on rewarding projects in various industries and for clients both large and small.
Responsibilities (What You’ll Do):
- Collaborate (in person, via phone or email) with in-house design team and external design partners on design details and specific project requirements;
- View layouts in Photoshop, Sketch or InVision, export design assets for use in layouts;
- Compare your programmed work against original, designer-supplied layouts and adjust client-side code as needed to ensure designs are accurately portrayed in the browser in their programmed state;
- Interface with backend developers for advanced project functionality and integrating UI designs with database systems and mobile apps;
- QA test programmed website layouts;
- Build WordPress themes based on programmed layouts with client-friendly content management capabilities using ACF and Gutenberg;
- Implement site designs into Shopify and WooCommerce;
- Assist with estimating and project proposals, write project specifications and meet with current and prospective clients as needed
Requirements (What You’ll Bring):
- A focus on work with an attention towards uncompromising quality and attention to detail
- Relevant Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS/Sass
- Ability to work in teams and individually
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong task organizational skills are required
- Ability to work directly with clients to determine project scope and design direction
- Experience using Git
What We Offer:
This is a full-time position with health, dental and vision insurance, 401(K) with employer match, paid holidays and paid vacation time. We offer competitive pay, a relaxed work environment, regular company paid lunches and flexible schedules.
This is not a freelance position. Due to COVID-19, this would be a telecommuting position until sometime in 2021 when our offices reopen. At that time periodically working from our office in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania is preferred.
Please email résumé, references and two to four code samples to email@example.com. Please no phone calls or walk-ins.