We’re looking for a full-time Web Application Developer to join our team.
We’re a group of driven, quality-first designers and developers working on rewarding projects in various industries and for clients both large and small.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Design relational database and other data structures
- Write middleware for third-party services
- Assist with estimating and project proposals, write project specifications and meet with current and prospective clients as needed
- Participate in writing stories and sprint planning meetings with clients
- Maintain legacy web applications and build testing suites
Technical Experience Requirements:
- Proficiency in Laravel
- Experience writing and documenting APIs
- Git and GitFlow experience for DevOps
- Working knowledge of common terminal commands
- Preferably the ability to develop using a macOS-based development environment
- Writing unit tests and developing with a Test Driven Development mindset
- Knowledge of web application security best practices
- Ability to write optimized, complex SQL queries
- Extra credit:
- Experience using GoF design patterns;
- Experience with Symfony;
- App development using Ionic Framework;
Other Stuff We’re Looking For in a Candidate:
- Ability to work in an agile development environment
- A focus on work with an attention towards uncompromising quality and attention to detail
- Relevant Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in teams and individually
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong task organizational skills are required
- Ability to work directly with clients to determine project scope and create solutions with them
What We Offer:
This is a full-time position with health, dental and vision insurance, 401(K) with employer match, paid holidays and paid vacation time. We offer competitive pay, a relaxed work environment, regular company paid lunches and flexible schedules.
This is not a freelance position. Due to COVID-19, this would be a telecommuting position until sometime in 2021 when our offices reopen. At that time periodically working from our office in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania is preferred.
Please email résumé, references and two to four code samples to email@example.com. Please no phone calls or walk-ins.