LEPCO’s website was static HTML, and their process for tracking dealer incentives needed streamlined. We designed and developed a custom WordPress site and created a central portal to manage and approve dealer incentive claims.
LEPCO is a wholesale distributor of quality outdoor power equipment, parts, and accessories. LEPCO handles nine major brands of power equipment and supply after-market parts to over 1,300 dealers in the northeast region.
- Mobile & Website
- User Interface
LEPCO’s site was static HTML and not responsive. It was challenging to manage and make updates.
We designed and built a responsive custom WordPress site. We designed layouts for desktop and mobile optimization.
LEPCO needed an application that streamlined and organized their dealer incentive program. The app was to be intuitive and straightforward for dealers to submit incentive claims. Also, it must be easy to manage and submit actionable data for LEPCO.
We created a central portal, with login available through the website, to manage and approve incentive claims created by dealers. Dealers and managers have separate user access groups with custom functions and permissions for each role.
Segmented User Roles:
- Submit a claim for any eligible incentive
- View status of claim
- View total amount paid
- View account wide announcements
- View the claim history of each salesperson
- View the total number of claims and total amount paid at a glance
- Create new incentives
- Create custom claim templates
- Create account wide announcements
- Assign individual incentives to users
- Organize incentives into groups for archiving purposes
- Create and update users
- View status of all claims
- Approve or deny submitted claims
Almost 4,000 claims have been approved, and hundreds of thousands have been paid out.
Currently, there are over 250 active users.