Who We Are
Mile6 creates digital products that drive breakout growth for clients on the cusp of big things. We are growth centered, people-focused drivers of change. You’ll be joining a team made up of navigators, designers, developers, and marketers who promote daily expansion of knowledge for a wide range of disciplines. We trust and empower our team members to do big and great things in and outside of the day-to-day business of Mile6.
The Content Manager will be responsible for analysis, ideation, creation, and implementation of content and social strategies. This role is highlighted by the vast opportunity to explore industries and align strategies to effectively grow audiences and create sticky behavior for our clients’ digital products. This person will focus on content and social performance analysis, research and optimizations to level-up the success of our client’s content and distribution. Sharing and learning is the responsibility of every member of the team. This role will report to the Vice President of Growth and will work with their manager to establish monthly, quarterly, and annual professional development goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate (in person, via phone or email) with in-house design team and external design partners on design details and specific project requirements;
- View layouts in Photoshop, Sketch or InVision, export design assets for use in layouts;
- Compare your programmed work against original, designer-supplied layouts and adjust client-side code as needed to ensure designs are accurately portrayed in the browser in their programmed state;
- Interface with backend developers for advanced project functionality and integrating UI designs with database systems and mobile apps;
- QA test programmed website layouts;
- Build WordPress themes based on programmed layouts with client-friendly content management capabilities using ACF and Gutenberg;
- Implement site designs into Shopify and WooCommerce;
- Assist with estimating and project proposals, write project specifications and meet with current and prospective clients as needed
What We Offer:
This is a full-time position with a pay range opportunity between $50,000 – $60,000. In addition we offer health, dental and vision insurance, 401(K) with employer match, paid holidays and paid vacation time.
This is not a freelance position. This role is 90% remote and 10% travel.