Who We Are
Mile6 creates digital products that drive breakout growth for clients on the cusp of big things. We are growth centered, people-focused drivers of change. You’ll be joining a team made up of navigators, designers, developers, and marketers who promote daily expansion of knowledge for a wide range of disciplines. We trust and empower our team members to do big and great things in and outside of the day-to-day business of Mile6.
Sharing and learning is the responsibility of every member of the team. This role will report to the Vice President of Growth and will work with their manager to establish monthly, quarterly, and annual professional development goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Product Owners and Project Managers to create compelling and effective product strategies for web and mobile applications
- Responsible for data driven UX strategy from discovery to delivery
- Design and prototype purpose driven solutions that elevate customer business initiatives
- Test and iterate concepts and ideas with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with other design teammates and teams (growth, dev, operations, etc) to align design and experiences across channels
- Work closely with Vice President of Growth and Senior Project Manager to create design experiences for websites, web and mobile applications, and marketing initiatives
- Design digital products for growth including emails, in-app messaging, landing pages, digital marketing experiences, rewards programs, etc.
- Lead design strategy workshops, demos, and presentations internally and externally
- Adhere to timelines and project scopes to hit milestones and goals on time and within budget
- Grow a team of designers in professional development goals that align with business objectives
- Be an integral part of our emphasis on inclusive and accessible design for all
What You’ll Bring:
- You are driven by executing strategy through powerful and intentional design
- You are a tech and UX expert able to lead UX planning and write functional specs
- You are incredibly personable and an excellent communicator
- You’re a great storyteller, able to craft compelling narratives
- You value helping others and singing the praises of your teammates
- When you face critique or disagreement around projects, you are able to respectfully defend your position, able to see perspectives outside of your own, and able to accept the resolution
- You love the world of digital design and are constantly researching and learning new UX/UI strategies and thinking
- You thrive at maintaining order and responsibility for project scopes
In order to be successful in this position we’re looking for a career-minded individual that is driven by new challenges with a minimum of 4 years of experience ideally within an agency designing and developing applications and websites.
What We Offer
- This is a full-time position with a negotiable yearly pay between $70,000 – $90,000 which will be based on previous experience
- 90% Remote, 10% Travel
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with employer match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- Flexible schedules
We know that we have a responsibility to create and grow a diverse, equitable, and inclusive agency within the tech industry. As we continue to experience significant growth, we are committed to making our agency representative of the beautiful world of which we are a part.